Sunday, May 3, 2009

Can Vodka Cause Impotence In Men

Congregational Eucharist May 5, 2009

occasion of the influenza epidemic in Mexico again this Sunday was not the Eucharist at the Cathedral of San Jose de Gracia, but here are the video of the Eucharist on Sunday with the sermon of Father July.








FOURTH SUNDAY OF EASTER COLLECTION





Oh God, whose Son Jesus is the good shepherd of your people: Grant who, on hearing his voice calling us to recognize that each of us your name, and follow where we lead, who with thee and the Holy Spirit lives and reigns, one God, forever and ever. Amen.





FIRST READING Acts 4: (23-31) 1932-1937

Peter and John, already released, went to meet with their peers and told them all that the chief priests and elders had said. After having heard all together prayed to God, saying, "Lord, who hast made heaven, earth, sea and everything in them, told through the Holy Spirit and by the mouth of thy servant David: Why do people become noisy ? Why make plans meaningless? The kings and rulers of the earth rise up and conspire together against the Lord and his chosen Messiah. "

"The fact that Herod and Pontius Pilate were gathered together here in this city, with foreigners and Israelis, against your holy servant Jesus, whom you chose as the Messiah. Thus, they did everything you in your plans and you had ordered that he must succeed. Now, Lord, look their threats and enable your servants to proclaim your message without fear, and that you can heal the sick and make signs and miracles in the name of your holy servant Jesus. "When they had prayed, the place where they were gathered shook and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and openly proclaimed God's message.

All believers, who were many, thought and felt the same way. None said that his things were only endorsed but were of all. The Apostles still gave a powerful witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God bless you all very much. There was no needy among them, because those who had land or houses, sold and the money put at the disposal of the apostles, for distribution among all according to individual needs. Such was the case of a Levite named Joseph, a native of the island of Cyprus, whom the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which means "Son of Encouragement"). This man had a piece of land and sold it and put the money available to the apostles.

Word of the Lord People: Thanks be to God





PSALM 23 1. The Lord is my shepherd; *
I shall not want.

2. In grassy meadows he lets me lie; *
leads me beside still waters.

3. He revives my soul *
and guides me along right pathways for his name's sake.

4. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil
; *
thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5. You spread a table before me
in the presence of my enemies; *
anoint my head with oil my cup runneth
.

6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
every day of my life, *
and the house of the Lord will dwell for long days. EPISTLE





1 John 3:1-8

Look what love the Father that we can call God's children, and we are. So who are the world does not know us, they have not known God. Beloved, we are children of God. And although we do not know what we will then know that when Christ appears we shall be like him, for we shall see what it is. And everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as Christ is pure. But everyone who sins, does evil, because sin is evil. You know that Jesus Christ came to earth to take away sins, and that he has no sin. So everyone who abides in Him does not sin, but everyone who sins has not seen him neither known him. Little children, let no one fool you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous, but he who sins is of the devil because the devil has sinned from the beginning. Precisely for this has been the Son of God to undo what was done by the devil.

Word of the Lord People: Thanks be to God



GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS \u200b\u200bCHRIST AS

San Juan 10:11-16

People: Glory to you, Lord Christ

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep, but that only works for pay, when he sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, it is not the pastor, and because the sheep are not theirs. And the wolf attacks the flock and scatters in all directions.
The man runs away because the only thing that matters is the pay, not sheep. "I am the good shepherd. Just as my Father knows me and I know my Father, even so I know my sheep and they know me. I give my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that do not are of this fold: them also I must bring. They obey me, there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The Gospel of the Lord
People: We praise you, Lord Christ

0 comments:

Post a Comment