Friday, May 25, 2007

Japanese Immoral Incest




I've heard a hundred times philosophers say that trust disgusting, so I try not to trust anyone for honest look and very good references and good calligraphy bring letters of recommendation. I try not turning it back on the crowd, which creates many problems for me and forces me to run movements very strange on the street, which is an inhospitable place and crowded by people not always sympathetic to the quirks of others, and never take food or wine cato have not tried a volunteer before me, something that certainly made me very popular among patrons of bars in the midday and between the poor and needy
world wide.
I question by the news system that appear in newspapers and are on television news programs, especially those which are positive or negative according commentators of all newspapers and chains. I also suspect the sincerity of the pastor's sermons in my neighborhood, probably hiding something rare under his cassock and who nevertheless, as now I have confessed to you that there are some points of the Old Testament that seem more a product of the imagination of its authors that the result of a thorough job of documentation. If I never
horoscopes, but I have to admit that sometimes they get lucky, and I take all the predictions of witches reserves, palmists and oracles, as much as they go on TV, some university graduates are unknown and charge hundred euros for a half hour session. Compulsively look left and right before crossing the road, something you only do it if absolutely necessary and using pedestrian crossings provided for this purpose, and always keep an eye on the taxi drivers not to manipulate the counter during the race and pressed them not to entertain more than necessary at traffic lights and not to give too many free spins for them and expensive for me by the city.
try not to leave DNA samples in the clothes of my female friends and I arrange for the collection, inspection and destruction of prophylactic material used during each romantic evening, to avoid hypothetical blackmail and unwanted pregnancies by me and the other for the mother. Forced to dentists and tattoo parlors to be sterilized before my eyes all the dials and washed at least once hands before each treatment session, and ask show me your papers and residence permits and were bombarded with questions trap for a rogue I quit I would rather spend a bit with these things and put the band before I make the wound a short stay and see how the above wound is in the air, exposed to the prying eyes of public criticism and attack the treacherous miasma infects everything and anything corrupt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment